Friday, June 18, 2010

Me? A Blogger?

Why Blog?, my friends ask me daily. Isn't it enough to tell your stories in person?

Well, the answer is yes. And maybe no. For writing it all down seems more permanent, more meaningful. And for this latent lover of the English word- blogging is an opportunity to do what I love and that is to write. To create pictures with words that excite, amuse, humble and delight the reader.

As a small child- I remember the wonder in grabbing the widest book off the library shelf just imagining what treasures lay within. And when I began to write my own words, my own stories, I realized that I, the deepest part of I, was a storyteller. And that is reason enough to blog.

So this page will be a space for me to once again find that lost love of writing, and to share with you the musings of this connected girl.

Til the next time . . . . . . .

1 comment: